Microsoft has announced the release of the sixth version of BizTalk Server today. Microsoft posted a press release on this new release today that contains information on what is new. It is available today on MSDN and will be available in nine other languages on May 1st.
In short, BizTalk 2009 contains:
- Simple, cost-effective service-oriented architecture (SOA) connectivity.
- Increased developer productivity.
- Better visibility into data and activities.
- Take advantage of the benefits of virtualization.
- Simple RFID solutions.
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) made easier.
In other “release news,” word on the street is that a release candidate of Windows 7 should be coming next week!