It is a hard work to switch among several functions all day long. That is why I wrote
several functions to ease this common task.
You can define up to 10 hotkeys, each bound to specific place in
your code. These bookmarks can be saved and reloaded in
I am using unnamed bookmarks, so they stay valid after insertion
or removal of previous lines.
- Select meaningful text and press hotkey to set
- Make sure that there is no selected text in the line and press the
hotkey to go to the bookmark
- Use ‘Alt+Num1‘, ‘Alt+Num2‘,… hotkeys for bookmarks, ‘Alt+Num-‘
– to clear current bookmark, and ‘Alt+Num/‘ for list of
bookmarks, if you do not have better idea
- Do not set unnamed bookmarks by using standard SetBookmark function
- Do not remove text with bookmark, redifine this bookmark at first
- Do not forget to save you bookmarks, they are saved only after you
press ‘Yes’ in the list of bookmark dialog
- Call list of bookmarks if you forget the number
Look at http://members.tripod.com/~DanKozub
to see screenshots.
Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
v 1.1: A function to display list of all bookmarks was added. Assign ‘Alt+Num/‘
hotkey to ShowQuickBookmarks()
v 1.2: It is now possible to simply clear bookmark instead of resetting it. Assign ‘Alt+
Num-‘ hotkey to ClearCurrentBookmark()
Date Last Updated: March 23, 1999