Here’s a class that I wrote that adds scrolling support to any ATL Composite Control.
The following steps are needed to add scrolling…
- Include the ScrollImpl.h file
- Add CScrollImpl to your inheritance tree
- Add the following entry to your Message Map
- Add a message handler for WM_INITDIALOG and add the following line to OnInitDialog…
- Set xScrollPos to the position that you want
horizontal scrolling to start and yScrollPos for the position
you want vertical scrolling to start.
SetScrollSize( m_hWnd, xScrollPos, yScrollPos );
I’ve attached a sample workspace that contains the ScrollImpl.h file,
a project with a composite control that supports scrolling and an MFC
container for the control.