kPad, a lightweight text editor loosely based on the MTPad sample from the
Microsoft SDK (12/1/99) allows you to read and manipulate RTF and TXT
files using a RichEdit control. However, kPad’s main focus is as an example
of what you can do using the WTL.
- Sheets control
- Find and Replace custom dialogues
- Small size 104 kilobytes
- This project was created with the help ATL\WTL AppWizard as a "Multiple Threads SDI
" application with a generic view window.
- The class
SheetsCtrlis view window for the
MainFrameand a container for the
SheetViewis a superclass of the RichEdit control
- The small size of 105 kilobytes is achieved due to the WTL’s non-usage of the CRT
library (_ATL_MIN_CRT) and use the project options /OPT:REF, /OPT:ICF, /OPT:NOWIN98.
- This application was created with VC 6.0. SP3, WTL and January MS SDK.
- It has been tested only on W2k.
- Andrew Nosenko – AtlAux library
- Ramon Smits – Cool WTL menu with Gradient Sidebar
- Vladimir Scherbakov – Color pickers dialog
- Girish Bharadwaj – Font combo
- Mihai Filimon – Sheet control
- Juraj Rojko – Syntax coloring Editor
- Ferdinand Prantl Hyperlink
- David Hill – Pinnable dialog
- Chris Maunder, Alexander Bischofberger – Color Picker Button
- Kirk W. Stowell – Flat combo