The services operate within a complete ecosystem of features and capabilities designed to meet and in many cases to exceed the security and availability goals that you have for your business applications.
This white paper describes the capabilities, technologies, and processes in the Business Productivity Online Suite:
- Manages security, privacy, and continuity of the Online Services through a compliance management program.
- Aligns with industry standards for security and reliability.
- Periodically obtains independent validation and testing through accredited third-party organizations.
The Business Productivity Online Suite from Microsoft includes the following services:
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft SharePoint® Online
- Microsoft Office Communications Online
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting
The Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL), the industry-leading Microsoft software security assurance process, is applied to Microsoft Online Services development, deployment, and maintenance.