The purpose of this control is a tuning a values within a text boxes (or a cells of the grid by CGridCtrl class) for three ranges:
- fine (+-1%)
How to use Multislider ActiveX Control
- Download the source files and compile a project for ActiveX registration.
- In your project select the menu “Project->Add To Project->Components and Controls”
In “Components and Controls Gallery” box select “Registered ActiveX Controls”.
From the list of controls select “TunerActiveX Control”
- Use the MS Visual C++ dialog editor to place a TunerActiveX control on a dialog.
Cancel the “Visible” option in the “Properties” window
- Use ClassWizard to add CTunerActiveX member variable
- Use ClassWizard to add handler function for any event(WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK in the demo project)
- Initialize the new control in this handler
void SetParentWndName(CString sName );
void SetFirstValue(double value);
void SetShowTuner(BOOL bShow);
- Use Class Wizard to add handler functions for WM_COPYDATA to your dialog’s source file
- Update the selected value in this handler:
nValue = *((double*)(pCopyDataStruct->lpData));
m_Value = nValue;