Environment: VC6 SP2, NT4 SP5, CE 2.11
This class is derived from CStatic and presents a special effect that will kick your ass.
It is very simple to use and I hope you’ll enjoy it very much.
Here is how you use this class:
- 1. Download the source code.
- 2. Insert the .h and .cpp files into your project.
- 3. Add a static control into your dialog resource.
- 4. Add a member variable for that static control.
- 5. Modify the varible declaration.
- 6. In your InitDialog message handler set the JumpyText parameters. Use these member functions:
- 7. When you want to start the animation call StartJumpyText.