I am unable to render the buttons for my skinned dialog. Here are the steps I took to create the skin
1) Create a background bitmap with the buttons drawn on the background (as part of the same bitmap)
2) Create the mouse down bitmap (same as background w/ different colored buttons)
3) Create the slider buttons (normal and mouse down)
4) Create the mask
5) open the skin editor and add the mask, main and selected bitmaps...
6) go to the buttons tab and define 4 buttons, their sizes and locations. I verified the locations and sizes in Photoshop and checked the skin from the demo app to make sure my 0,0 location was correct (top left).
7) go to the sliders tab and create a slider and slider button
8) create a new dialog based app and add the appropriate calls in OnInitDialog
When I "Preview" the skin in the skin editor it looks and works perfectly.
When I launch the app I see the background but the buttons look like some sort of XP default buttons (which are probably drawn when CBitmapButton doesn't have a bitmap to associate w/ the button). They respond to mouse over and mouse down just like an XP button would. So obviously the buttons specified in the skin are not getting rendered to the screen. The slider is drawn and works perfectly.
I plan on doing more debugging and also trying my skin w/ the demo project to see what happens but it would be great if someone has an idea as to why this is happening.
Replace CDialog::OnPaint with CSkinDialog::OnPaint()
Posted by pivorules
on 04/26/2004 11:54pm
In your dialog's OnPaint method, replace CDialog with CSkingDialog. In face, you may want to do this for all occurances in your dialog code.
when I call
1. MPPlayer::SetLimits(pos1, pos2)
then I call MPPlayer::Pause() when MPPlayer::GetPos() is at pos2. But when I call this function again, the result is not the same(the output sound is different from the first time). why? Please help me!
I have made a SKINSYS.LIB from the files and it works very
I also put some MFC components in it like a 2 drag and drop listviews.
When I run my dialog with a skin image and the 2 listviews
and I move my dialog behind an other window and back my
listview or a part of the listview seems to be disappear.
Can somebody help me to solve this problem I think its a