WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
The Mp3Class has two properties:
- ID3v1: The mp3.s ID3v1; this read-only property returns a Mp3Class.ID3v1TAG structure.
- Mp3FileInfo: This property returns the System.IO.FileInfo of the current MP3 file.
and the following methods:
- GetMPEGType() as MPEGType: Returns the Mpeg type of the current Mpeg file (MP3) as a Mp3Class.MPEGType enumeration.
- GetLayer() as LayerType: Returns the Layer type of the current Mpeg file (MP3) as a Mp3Class.LayerType enumeration.
- GetProtection() as ProtectionType: Returns the Protection type of the current MP3 file as a Mp3Class.ProtectionType enumeration.
- IsVBR() as Boolean: Returns true if the MP3 is VBR.
- GetXingHeader(): Returns a XingHeader structure.
- GetBitrate() as Integer: Returns the bitrate of the current MP3 file in bits per second. If the file is VBR, it returns the average bitrate.
- GetSamplingRateFreq() as Integer: Returns the sampling rate Frequency of the current MP3 file in Hz.
- GetChannelMode() as ChannelMode: Returns the Channel mode of the current MP3 file as a Mp3Class.ChannelMode enumeration.
- GetCopyRight() as CopyRight: Returns the Copyright type of the current MP3 file as a Mp3Class.CopyRight enumeration.
- GetDuration() as Integer: Returns the duration of the current MP3 file in seconds.
- GetDurationString() as String: Returns a string with the duration of the current MP3 file in the form of: hh:mm:ss.
- GetGenreString(ByVal GenreID As Integer) As String: Returns the name of the genre that corresponds to the Current genreID.
I wrote a demo app that demonstrates the use of my class.
I collected all the information needed to write this class from:
George Liaskos, T.E.I. of Piraeus, Automation Dep.
DownloadsDownload demo project - 25 Kb
Download source code - 5 Kb