WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
- Sound card detection ( Function HasSoundCard as Boolean )
- MID file player ( Sub PlayMidi (M$) , Sub StopMidi () )
- WAV file player ( Sub PlayWave (W$) , Sub PlayWaveAdv (AW$, FLG&) , Sub StopWave () )
- Play WAVs from RES file ( Sub PlayRESWave (RW$) )
- Stop all sound ( StopAllSound (Cancel%) )
The included project appears as below :
I will hopefully add more on to this file in the future. I hope to add features such as:
- Play MIDs from within RES file.
- Play multiple WAV files at once.
- Sound card recognition (AWE64, Turtle Beach, ESS, Adlib, SB16, etc.).
I hope that this program is simplistic enough for you to see how to use this module in your programs.