How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
UniPicture also provides you with Procedures to:
- Store the raw data of a StdPicture Object in the UniPicture Object
- Convert a Windows BitMap Handle to a StdPicture
- Convert a Windows Icon Handle to a StdPicture
- Obtain a Windows Bitmap Handle for a copy of a StdPicture
- Obtain a Windows Icon Handle for a copy of a StdPicture
- Render the BitMap held by a UniPicture Object to a hDC
- Render the Icon held by a UniPicture Object to a hDC
- Resize and Render the Icon held by a UniPicture Object to a hDC
- Retieve the Bitmap/Icon held by a UniPicture Object as an array of Bytes.
- Persist the Bitmap/Icon held by a UniPicture Object to a PropertyBag.
- Create a copy of a stdPicture or a BitMap/Icon Handle
- You rename the class object UniPicture.cls
- You implement the IuniPict Interface
- You do not use the name UniPicture in any ActiveX object
- You do not alter the data types and procedure declarations herein or interfere with version compatability of the base UniPicture and IuniPicture interfaces
- Provided that you agree that Brian D. Parkinson has no warranty, obligations or liability for any Application Programs/Files distributed incorporating the code.
You may add your own procedures to perform additional operations only if you do not call the class object UniPicture or implement it as a member of the IuniPict Interface.
It is suggested you place UniPicture and IUniPicture in an ActiveX DLL. This maintains a constant GUID for the Objects UniPicture - file UniPicture.cls and UniPicture - file IuniPicture.cls.
Copyright © 1999 Brian D. Parkinson(brian@Iceminster.com). All rights reserved.
UniPicture is one of a number of source code files in ClassWiz5 Add-In which generates Visual Basic Code for various types of Lists, Keyed Lists, Queues, PropertyBags and Classes and Interfaces.
FREE DOWNLOAD a fully operational demonstration version of ClassWiz5 from the author's homepage
ClassWiz5 is a Visual Basic Code Generator Add-In developed by Brian Parkinson of www.iceminster.com. Information about ClassWiz is provided at the end of the code for UniPicture.
Source code for ICWPropertyBag, CWPropertyBag and modClassWiz may not be distributed and you require a licenced version of ClassWiz to obtain the VB Code for these objects.
You are authorized to use/modify/distribute the code in this UniPicture.cls class object and IuniPicture.cls provided you include the notices enclosed by the words StartNotice and End Notice
If you register your use of this code by Email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' you will be kept informed of any changes or other issues related to the code. You will also be provided with access to a special Code area of iceminster.com.