Building the Right Environment to Support AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
InstructionThis NT Service wizard is pretty simple to use, you only have to privide:
- Internal name - Which should be unique, and not include spaces.
- Display name - The string that you see in the list of the services manager.
- Comments - You have to decide what level of source code comments you want.
Generated CodeThe first thing you will want to do is build your new service, once thats done you can install it by typing:
myservice.exe remove me
Install/UninstallTo install any wizard, you must simply copy the wizard (any .awx file) it to your devstudio/sharedide/template directory.
Conversly, to remove a wizard, simply deleting the .awx file from your template directory while DevStudio isnt running will do it.
Known ProblemsYou will see (and can ignore) the following warnings when compiling this code:
- Command line warning D4024 : unrecognized source file type 'd', object file assumed
- Command line warning D4027 : source file 'd' ignored