WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
DisclaimerThis software is provided as-is. Don't blame me if it trashes your source files, your system, or your life.
- Copy Spelly.dll to the add-ins folder of Developer Studio:
- Copy Spelly.lex to your Windows folder (Sorry).
- In Developer Studio, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Customize...".
- Go to the "Add-ins and Macro Files" tab (the last one). Mark the checkbox next to "Spelly" as checked, and click "Close".
- Developer Studio adds a new toolbar with the Spelly button. You can move this button to another toolbar by pressing the Alt key while dragging the button.
To completely uninstall Spelly:
- Exit Developer Studio.
- Delete Spelly.dll from your Developer Studio add-ins folder.
- Delete Spelly.lex and Spelly.dic from your Windows folder.
UsageClick the "Spelly" button to spellcheck the active document. Click on the "Spelly (no code)" button to spellcheck only comments and strings (In HTML documents, checks both text and comment tags).
To check only a portion of the document, select it and then click the Spelly button.
AcknowledgementsMark Bartosik helped me solve a nasty COM reference leak. Thanks Mark!