Application Security Testing: An Integral Part of DevOps
Environment: Any environment that can run the .NET development tools
Antechinus, the very first professional C# editor supports the new Microsoft's C# (C Sharp) programming language color-coded syntax and allows you to compile and run applications from the integrated environment. This editor is already a favorite of many developers (such as myself) that have been using C# since it began in alpha
- Version 2.1
- Installing in c:\Program Files\...
- Addressing embedded spaces in directory names
- EditMDI is now Antechinus C# Editor
- Version/company info has been corrected
- Version 2.0
- Improved multiple document interface
- Easy single-click navigation between documents
- Support for projects
- Improved integration with .Net tools
- Easy project generation for the compilation of console and Windows programs, libraries and add-on modules.
- Version 1.0
- Attractive alternative to command-line compiling
- It supports the C# programming language color-coded syntax and allows you to compile and run applications from the integrated environment.
- Unlimited undo/redo
- 2 levels of bookmarks
- Brace matching
- Syntax error navigation after compiling
- Customizable color-scheme for syntax elements
- Split windows for easy simultaneous editing of multiple parts of the same source code file
- Visual Studio-like "auto-indent"