Application Security Testing: An Integral Part of DevOps
Without some editing, the default values are pretty much useless. In fact, I usually forget to change the default values unless I get into file manipulation. I then find myself scanning through the help for CMultiDocTemplate::CMultiDocTemplate() and CDocTemplate::GetDocString().
Enter this handy little utility. Simply follow these steps:
- Open up the VC resource editor to the resource string for the offending document type.
- Copy the resource string.
- Paste it into the your new Document Template String Editor's multi-line edit field.
- Click the Parse button.
- Edit the offending fields.
- Click the build button
- Copy the multi-line edit's contents.
- Paste the result back into VC's resource editor.
Created with MSVC 6, tested on Windows95 OSR2.
There isn't really anything special to note about the source code!