Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
Date: 1/31/2018 @ 2 p.m. ET
CppDepend allows architects and developers to analyze a code base, automate code reviews, and facilitate refactoring and migration. It’s based on Clang for more reliability and let’s queries the code base over LINQ queries thanks to CQLinq.
New features in CppDepend v4.0 include:
- A new dashboard panel that shows the state of the current code base at a glance as well as a comparison to a baseline.
- Monitoring trends on 50 default “Trend Metrics” as well as custom trend metrics. These can be displayed through Trend Charts.
- Focus on recent rules violations (by using filters) that occur on code elements added or re-factored since a baseline.
- Listing rules and queries according to common criteria, and quickly listing all violated rules.
- Major UI enhancements and modernized menu organization.
- Enhanced and redesigned reports include trend metrics charts and more information.
Open Source licenses are available free to non-commercial open source software development projects. For more details, please see the Open Source project license terms.
For more information and a 14 day free trial refer to the CppDepend website.