Microsoft's Silverlight rich internet application platform has been the subject of much gossip lately, specifically about the future of the development platform. Microsoft has clarified that Silverlight will get a refresh next year starting with the release of Silverlight 5. One of major upgrades to the product will include 64-bit capability and high-dev video support as well as improved digital rights management. In all, we should see as many as 40 new features.
Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases