WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
Michael Scherotter, a Microsoft Media Experience Evangelist, is slated to share more about the framework at Microsofts Mix 10 Web conference in Las Vegas today.
A full list of the sessions that will be covered can be found here
Here are the high-level goals of the framework:
- Support out-of-browser scenarios
- Support offline scenarios
- Support multiple analytics services simultaneously without impacting performance
- Support designers in Microsoft Expression Blend to instrument applications without coding
- Support A/B Testing
- Support SketchFlow Prototypes
- Support logging of video experiences with the Microsoft Silverlight Media Framework
The new framework will support designers using Microsofts Expression Blend tool to build applications without coding, Scherotter said. It also will work with Microsofts SketchFlow tool and the Silverlight Media Framework.
Microsoft plans to release for download via its Codeplex site a free, open-source analytics framework for Silverlight this week.