Virtual Developer Workshop: Containerized Development with Docker
Even though Microsoft would love it when all their security problems disappear, they simply won't. Face it, Microsoft's operating systems are the most common, and hence, the main target. Hackers are more sophisticated than ever; everyday new holes are found in Microsoft products!
Strange thing is, Microsoft is usually aware at least 9 out of 10 holes/vulnerabilities reported, or has that just become a common excuse? Granted, the software giant has had its hands full with signing deals with companies to boost their usage in Europe and Asia, but isn't there something they can do about their flaws?
- Microsoft is a major target
- Windows is an easy target
- The competition isn't big enough
- The company ignored it for too long
- Legacy issues
- Where's the focus?
- Microsoft is usually a step behind
- Users can't be trusted
- Hackers are more sophisticated than ever
- Few consequences
Only 10 reasons?!