Building the Right Environment to Support AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
Click here for a larger image.
Environment: C# .NET Framework 1.0
TraceView is a debug utility that captures debug messages from shared memory DBWIN_BUFFER. It has following useful features:
- Trace selected processes—Delect multiple processes or all processes.
- Apply custom filters at run time—This can be used for class level tracing. If filter strings are provided, it looks for the first occurence of the filter string into a message and filters out messages.
- Log the messages to log file—Efficient way to log messages into a file. It dumps messages only after the number of new messages exceeds ViewCapacity.
- Level of tracing—All, Error, Warning, Info and Verbose. It looks for first occurence of these trace level strings into messages to filter out the messages.
- Multiple line messages are displayed in separate rows under the same process and time group.
- Persistent user settings—It serializes the application settings in .config file in user's path.