How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017
HTMLHelp Helper lets you create HTML Help files for your application dialog boxes more quickly and accurately than just using the Microsoft HTML Help Workshop interface.
- Create or edit an HTML page for each dialog by double-clicking the appropriate row of the grid. The selected HTML page is launched into your default Web page editor.
- Add the HTML page it creates for each dialog to the HTML Help project file (*.hhp).
- List all HTML files in the help project folder.
- If you edit a non-dialog HTML file, it will prompt you whether you would like to add the page to the Help Project file (*.hhp).
- (Optionally) add the HTML page it creates for each dialog to the HTML Help contents file (*.hhc).
- Launch the project into Microsoft's HTMLHelp Workshop.
- Launch Windows Explorer into the help Project Folder.
It should be used as a front end to the help project, launching Microsoft HTML Help Workshop as and when it is needed.
There is full help available within the zip file.
Please note that this application will not work with prior versions of Visual Studio and requires the VC7 dlls.
Thanks to Chris Maunder for his excellent MFC Grid Control and to Herbert Menke for his resizeable dialog class.
Please note that the source code is not included. If you have enhancement ideas, please e-mail me and, if they make sense, I will do them.