Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
This add-in zips all sources registered in an open workspace and stores the resulting zip file in a predefined backup directory.
This add-in may be useful to complete the following tasks:
- Check workspace consistency and find any unregistered files. Unzip the resulting zip file in some other folder and build targets of the workspace. The build will be successful only if ALL sources have been registered in the workspace.
- Clean up development directory from junk files. After Step 1 succeeds, delete all previous development folders and unzip their zip files.
- Find dead links from the workspace (to the files that no longer exist or have been moved).
- Do periodical backup (daily, weekly). A four-digit counter may be appended to the file, which will be forwarded every predefined period.
- Fixate development milestone by forcing backup counter.
- Zip source files for delivery.
- Zip selected projects from the workspace.