Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
This library enumerates the TCP/IP protocol, and allows the user to create custom TCP/IP headers. It is also now used for regular network communication (when you don't want to use MFC in your projects).
Features in version 4.0 are:
- Full-fledged communication suite for all the major Internet protocols (IP/UDP/TCP/ICMP)
- Ability to craft custom-made packets
- Ability to spoof source address
- Utility classes that perform: Ping, Traceroute, Traceroute with reverse DNS, Realtime Traceroute, and domain/IP whois
- Utility classes that act as relays (Proxy TCP and UDP mapping)
- Full-fledged DNS library
The library is aimed toward the novice user who wants an easy-to-use TCP/IP communication library. At the same time, it's for advanced users who want to control every aspect of it.