Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
Date: 1/31/2018 @ 2 p.m. ET
System requirements (in square brackets data of my system)
- Windows NT 4.0 [Workstation, Build 1381: Service Pack 4]
- Windows Sockets 1.1 Network Support [wsock32.dll, ws2_32.dll]
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, MFC 4.2 [mfc42.dll]
- 1. Install, configure
- 2. Build
Unzip finger.zip retaining directory structure to any location
with approx 20Mb of free space. You'll get a folder ./finger
Open workspace ./finger/finger.dsw, run build.
If building debug configuration, browse info will be available.
- CFingerDlg class - user interaction, maintains a pool of threads
- CFingerThread class - creates a socket and sends messages to dialog, when socket events occur, keeps query results
- CFingerSocket class - implements socket, establishes connection, sends and receives data