Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
Environment:Visual C++ 6.0, MFC
The default bitmap provided by "splash screen component" included with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 is a 16-color bitmap. Although the Visual C++ resource editor is capable of displaying images with up to 256 colors, any new bitmap created with Visual C++ 6.0 defaults to 16 colors.
- Insert a splash screen component to the project using "Components and Controls Gallery."
- Open the bitmap associated with the splash screen in the resource editor, and note the image file name.
- Using an image editor such as MS Paint, edit the image file and save it with the required color depth.
- Now the splash screen would display an image with a color depth of more than 16 colors.
- As the bitmap editor included with Visual C++ versions 6.0 and earlier, is not capable of displaying images with more than 256 colors; you will need to use an external image editor for all further editing of this bitmap.