Application Security Testing: An Integral Part of DevOps
Environment: VC6 SP4, NT4 SP6
AcknowledgementsThis article is based in part on Bob Place's ADO is AOK (a simple ADO tutorial).
Wrapper UsageThis is consist of 2 classes.
- CDyndb : This Class manages connections and recordsets. Recordsets are organized as linked list (CList) and you can access them using their ids.
- CDynRec : This class is the node to populate for each recordsets.
- You need to add the following line stdafx.h :
- Call the OpenConn function
- Call OpenRec function
- Call GetFieldVal function to get the value of the fields. This function returns variant type. You can cast it as usual way like "short(variantdata);"
- Call GetFieldType to get the type of the field. "en" has a definition like DataTypeEnum en; (see MSDN for details)
- Call GetFieldCount to get the number of the fields that selected in the recordset.
- Call GetFieldName to obtain the name of the field.
#import "c:\program files\common files\system\ado\msado21.tlb" no_namespace rename ("EOF", "adoEOF")
theApp.m_dyndb.OpenRec("select * from Courses");
DownloadsDownload source - 2 Kb
Download demo project - 121 Kb