WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
The accompanying code is an implementation of a tree view, combined with a list view, for the Windows API. The view is compatible to the tree control of the common controls. It allows the user to set colors, text, and icons for each item separately. An MFC class for the view is also implemented.
- The window messages are compatible with the tree control of the common controls.
- Alternating colors are provided for each line.
- The color, style, and icon could be set for each item separately.
- An MFC class is also implemented (CTreeCtrl is the base class).
- An index access is implemented so that you can get the item of a line.
The main source code is in the TreeListWnd.cpp file. The MFC class is in the TreeListCtrl.cpp file.
This demo was written by Anton Zechner.