Click here for a larger image.
Environment: Visual C++ V6.0
This control is derived from CStatic. It is bitmapped-based to make it easy for the user to alter the character set. Three sizes of character sets are provided, as can be seen in the example figure above. Features include:
- Bitmapped-based for easy altering of character set.
- Single or multilined displays.
- Scrolls left, right, up, or down at various speeds.
- Class is derived from CStatic and is easy to use.
- All colours can be very easily changed.
- Three character sizes are provided.
- Optional automatic sizing of CStatic control.
- Optional auto padding of strings with a supplied character.
- Support for altering format of supplied bitmap.
DownloadsDownload demo project - 156 Kb
Download source - 9 Kb