Building the Right Environment to Support AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
Introduction:This purpose of this article is to show you how to display thumbnail images in a list control.
The demo project is very straightforward:
- It goes through a directory user specified to search for all the bitmap files, and store their names in a dynamic vector, "m_VectorImageNames".
- On clicking the "Load" button, It draws the thumbnails of the bitmaps in the list control by calling the function "DrawThumbnails ()".
- Draw the selected thumbnail image to fit into the image display area.
- Encapsulated Dib API - by Jorge Lodos
- Class for Browsing shell namespace with your own dialog - by Selom Ofori