Application Security Testing: An Integral Part of DevOps
One of the things I love about CodeGuru is that you can modify the examples to look just how you want them to, not how someone else wants them to. Recently I needed a control that would enable the user to to select just the month, and year, NOT the day. Shekar Naranan's Year and Month Selector Control was just what I had been looking for. It was a very useful piece of code, however it just seemed rather "flat" to me, so I decided to change the look of it and along the way I added other features to it.
- The popup window now has a 3D border, the cell border have been removed, and the popup window has been shrunk. Also other minor costmetic alterations have been made.
- Cursor Keys. When the popup window is displayed the cursur / arrow keys may be used to move the selection.
- Space / Return Keys. Pressing the space bar or the return key within the popup window now chooses the current selection.
- "Cool Look" Flat Buttons. The "<<" and ">>" keys have now been made into cool look flat buttons.
- Keith Rules CMemDC class used to stop flickering.