Application Security Testing: An Integral Part of DevOps
The CGCClock class allows the developer to quickly place a clock in a user interface. It is
publicly derived from the CGCColorStatic class to provide the ability to control the
background and text colors, the font utilized, the border style and more.
The CGCClock class provides the capability to select between 12 hour format or
24 hour (sometimes referred to as "military time") format.
HOW TO USE CGECClock
1. Add the CGCClock class to your project.
2. Add the CGCColorStatic class to your project.
3. Place a static text control using the Resource Editor.
4. For best results, set the "Align Text" style to "Center" and check
the "Center vertically" style.
5. Use ClassWizard to create a member variable for the control of type
6. Call the Start() method to start the clock running.
Download demo application - 101 Kb
Download demo source - 36 Kb