Virtual Developer Workshop: Containerized Development with Docker
CStaticButton is a class derived from MFC CStatic class. With this class your applications can have standard buttons or new and modern buttons with "flat" style!
- Standard CStatic properties
- Only Bitmap Button - But, Adding Icon so esay
- Not Depend on Format, 2 color - true color support
- Standard or new "flat" button style
- Change runtime from Enable-Disable Image
- Change runtime from ToolTips and CRgn(Default-rect region)
- Can be used via DDX_ calls
- Can be dinamically created
- Each button can have its own mouse pointer
- Full source code included!
- It's free!
SummaryI don't speak English very well. However, I think that the code is simple and easy enough to follow. Just don't forget to change the button image's Notify property
DownloadsDownload demo project - 64 Kb
Download source - 3 Kb