This control has the following features:
- A 3D vector MFC control derived from CButton.
- Real-time light rendering on a 3D ball.
- Variable ball radius and position.
- Supports bitmap background (tiled).
- Supports vertical gradient color background (from color to color, as visiable in
screen capture above).
- Variable ball color (diffuse), light color and ambient color.
- Variable specular intensity.
- Supports attached controls (for automatic update).
That is, you can specify IDs of other controls that will reflect (textually) the value of
a specific vector component. The vector control will automatically update (calling
SetwindowText) the display. See the 3 static text controls in the example above.
- Variable mouse sensitivity.
- Supports front clipping (vector will not have negative Z values).
- Supports callback functions for the following events:
1. The trackball has moved (vector is changing).
2. The user dropped the trackball (released left mouse button). i.e., the vector was