I have problems downloading the zip file, problem is i can download, but when i try to unzip it winzip reports it has some problems, download again, i tried so many times, still no different result.
can naybody help me!!
I've gone through this terrific control and replaced the present animation routines.
Now several folders scroll at once, and updates are smoother without jumping. Replace the following routines
(all contained in GfxOutbarCtrl.cpp) with their modified versions:
void CGfxOutBarCtrl::SetSelFolder(const int index)
ASSERT(index >= 0 && index < GetFolderCount());
// if (index == iSelFolder) return;
int oSelFolder = iSelFolder, oindex = index;
CWnd * pc = GetFolderChild();
if (pc) pc->ShowWindow(SW_HIDE);
1) When I tried to scroll the iconic view with mouse wheel the program crashed.(My mouse has 4 button and 2 wheels.)
2) The old name stays at the background while editing the labels in small icon mode.(I fixed it and added some code to make the editbox window as a overlapped child of main frame to prevent the clipping at right of outbar and to defaultly select the whole text wgich is the most usual case).
3) Removing the actual folder causes Displayal error.But removing inactive bars correctly works So this problem can be solved by activating the next folder (or the previous if the active folder is the last one) and then removing the folder.
4) The label edit boxes aren't multiline. Or maybe the multiline code doesn't work. I couldn't examine it.
5) Item dragging isn't smart. It's possible to drag an item to its own place. And there are some more mistakes that I can't remember.
I will try to correct these bugs and then send it to the site.
The code is very readable but I think can be shortened without reducing the readability. And It's so strange to see bugs at top level while other detailed levels are completely mistakeless.
Thanks very much to the programmer whom I don't know his name for sharing his work with us.