Application Modernization: What Is It and How to Get Started
Microsoft Press has provided access to a number of eBooks for free. These are posted to the Microsoft Virtual Academy site. The MVA site is worth a few minutes of time if you’ve never been there. In addition to the eBooks I list below, it also provides a number of educational courses on a variety of topics.
Of course, if eBooks are what you want, there are several. Most are on IT, but there are a few on development topics. The two that were available at the time of this posting were:
- .NET Technology Guide for Business Applications (download)
A few of the other books that were on the page include:
- Introducing Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Introducing Windows Azure for IT Professionals
- Rethinking Enterprise Storage: A Hybrid Cloud Model
- Introducing Windows 8.1 for IT Professionals
You can find links to the PDFs and source files (when appropriate) on the VMA site.