An Internet Browser Program

Click here for a larger image.

This is web browser much like IE, it currently does not support Internet favorates. Any way if any one would like to use this go right ahead, but remember to leave The G Man in the credits thank you.

Download zipped project file (20k)

Comments

• HTTP Header information

Posted by Legacy on 08/04/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Tan

Does anyone know how to get the http header information from the browser?

• Disable download

Posted by Legacy on 07/28/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: ocmeng

Hi there:
    I am developing a browser also..I want to disable the user of the browser from downloading file from web site. Example zdnet.com/ I'd try to use filedownload and set cancel = true, but still no use..can anyone gv suggestion on that?

• IE fullscreen in the contextmenu?

Posted by Legacy on 06/04/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Greg Saddler

I am a non-programmer power-user. I have been trying over a year to find information on how to make IE fullscreen feature available in the IE6 contextmenu.

I want the ability to toggle fullscreen on/off from the contextmenu as well as the toolbar on an existing page.

Everyone and place I have submitted this is stumped or said it can't be done (in JavaScript).

I am too new to scripting to understand how to accomplish this with VBScript.

Anyone have an idea how to accomplish this?

• Open New Browser Window

Posted by Legacy on 04/17/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Jay Lee

I am creating a browser myself... my problem is when a link has a target to create a new window. So everytime you click on such link it invokes IE. Does anyone know how to make it so it still opens on your created browser?

• RE: DON'T BE SO DUMB PEOPLE

Posted by Legacy on 12/09/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: Dontworry

THE FILE YOU DOWNLOADED NADED "CODE" DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tells you where the source file would be. think about people in order for a program to run "IT HAS TO HAVE IT'S SOURCE" Your yours heads and stop being packetmonkeys and scriptkiddies. If you have vb 6 the darn WebBrowser is already on there just the same as the one on here. but since everyone on here is so egar in downlaodig it just find it in the source by one of these:

theWeb.vbp
    theWeb.vbw
    GE.frm <----- I think it's this one
    GE.frx

• Button Commands

Posted by Legacy on 09/13/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: Nizar Hamood

I would like to know where can I find the commands for the buttons because at the same time I could learn them but it seems that I can't find the codes for them, please e-mail me at Nizar280387@aol.com, thank you.

• Command buttons

Posted by Legacy on 08/23/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: Kusum

How to insert command button on top.How would I get connected to my ISP my webbrowser. Please do give me coding on connecting to ISP.
    thanks.

Regards
    Kusum

• Command buttons

Posted by Legacy on 08/23/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: Kusum

How to insert command button on top.How would I get connected to my ISP my webbrowser. Please do give me coding on connecting to ISP.
    thanks.

Regards
    Kusum

• Doubt

Posted by Legacy on 07/03/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: suman

Hi,

I saw ur code, but i have a doubt that how can i trap the site name which iam entering in address bar, i need to trap that name and i need to insert into any backend table so please tell me how can i do these?

• RE: Print Command

Posted by Legacy on 09/14/2001 12:00am

Originally posted by: Grant Skolos

I could write a print command, however I do not have a printer to test such a command and I would not want to have a funtion in my code that does not work.

• Loading, Please Wait ...

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• Live Event Date: October 29, 2014 @ 11:00 a.m. ET / 8:00 a.m. PT Are you interested in building a cognitive application using the power of IBM Watson? Need a platform that provides speed and ease for rapidly deploying this application? Join Chris Madison, Watson Solution Architect, as he walks through the process of building a Watson powered application on IBM Bluemix. Chris will talk about the new Watson Services just released on IBM bluemix, but more importantly he will do a step by step cognitive …

• In this webinar, IDC featured speaker Steve Conway, Vice President of High Performance Computing, will present an update on the global x86 HPC cluster market. The presentation will include IDC's five-year forecast for the medium- to large-scale technical computing and data analysis emerging markets by systems, processors and application middleware. Cray's featured speaker, John Lee, Vice President of Cray Cluster Advanced Technology Systems, will present the new Cray® CS400™ cluster series based on …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds