private Sub Form_Load()
    Combo1.Clear
    m_GetPrinters Combo1
    Combo1.ListIndex = 0

End Sub

'-----------------------------------------------------------------
' looking for all printers and filling objListOrCombo
'-----------------------------------------------------------------
public Sub m_GetPrinters(byref objListOrCombo as Object)
    Dim objPrinter          as Printer
    Dim intNbOfPrinters     as Integer

intNbOfPrinters = Printers.Count - 1
    for Each objPrinter In Printers
        objListOrCombo.AddItem objPrinter.DeviceName
    next
End Sub

Comments

• Thanks

Posted by Legacy on 03/04/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Tim Ryan

great code
    thank you

• filling combo box with printers

Posted by Legacy on 01/12/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: Baksh

i was actually amazed with the code because . i came to this site through a search engine.i was actually thinks i would take me at least 1/2 hr job to find this source , but i got it in one single click

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• Live Event Date: November 20, 2014 @ 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT Are you wanting to target two or more platforms such as iOS, Android, and/or Windows? You are not alone. 90% of enterprises today are targeting two or more platforms. Attend this eSeminar to discover how mobile app developers can rely on one IDE to create applications across platforms and approaches (web, native, and/or hybrid), saving time, money, and effort and introducing apps to market faster. You'll learn the trade-offs for gaining long …

• Live Event Date: October 23, 2014 @ 12:00 p.m. ET / 9:00 a.m. PT Despite the current "virtualize everything" mentality, there are advantages to utilizing physical hardware for certain tasks. This is especially true for backups. In many cases, it is clearly in an organization's best interest to make use of physical, purpose-built backup appliances rather than relying on virtual backup software (VBA - Virtual Backup Appliances). Join us for this eSeminar to learn why physical appliances are preferable to …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds