private Sub Form_Load()
    Combo1.Clear
    m_GetPrinters Combo1
    Combo1.ListIndex = 0

End Sub

'-----------------------------------------------------------------
' looking for all printers and filling objListOrCombo
'-----------------------------------------------------------------
public Sub m_GetPrinters(byref objListOrCombo as Object)
    Dim objPrinter          as Printer
    Dim intNbOfPrinters     as Integer

intNbOfPrinters = Printers.Count - 1
    for Each objPrinter In Printers
        objListOrCombo.AddItem objPrinter.DeviceName
    next
End Sub

Comments

• Thanks

Posted by Legacy on 03/04/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Tim Ryan

great code
    thank you

• filling combo box with printers

Posted by Legacy on 01/12/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: Baksh

i was actually amazed with the code because . i came to this site through a search engine.i was actually thinks i would take me at least 1/2 hr job to find this source , but i got it in one single click

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• Targeted attacks and advanced threats are customized to infiltrate your unique IT infrastructure, evade conventional defenses, and remain hidden while stealing your corporate data. To detect these criminal intrusions, analysts and security experts agree that organizations should deploy advanced threat protection as part of an expanded security monitoring strategy. For this comparative analysis of breach detection systems, product analysis reports and comparative analysis reports are used to create the security …

• Agile methodologies give development and test teams the ability to build software at a faster rate than ever before. Combining DevOps with hybrid cloud architectures give teams not just the principles, but also the technology necessary to achieve their goals. By combining hybrid cloud and DevOps: IT departments maintain control, visibility, and security Dev/test teams remain agile and collaborative Organizational barriers are broken down Innovation and automation can thrive Download this white paper to …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds