Rectangle Drawing (XOR) etc

This sample shows how to use XOR and other transformations to draw rectangles over existing bitmaps. This program uses the Image Editing Tools from Kodak (VB6 controls).

screen-shot

download zipped project file (52k)

Comments

• transcoding

Posted by san123 on 03/15/2007 02:41am

hai  please send me coding for image,video,audio in  transcoding under .net platform.
    bcoz i am a engineering student presently working on a final year project.

• can draw rectangle on live image

Posted by Legacy on 12/10/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: chic

can this method draw rectangle on live images without blinking. i've try several method, but its still blinking

• Re: can draw rectangle on live image

Posted by reLegacy on 03/05/2013 05:38pm

You probably have problems because you're not using double buffering. Apply double buffer to your project and it should help a lot.

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• The hard facts on SaaS adoption in over 80,000 enterprises: Public vs. private companies Mid-market vs. large enterprise GoogleApps, Office365, Salesforce & more Why security is a growing concern Fill out the form to download the full cloud adoption report.

• Specialization and efficiency are always in need. Whether it's replacing an aging roof, getting a haircut, or tuning up a car, most seek the assistance of trusted experts. The same is true in the business world, where an increasing number of companies are seeking the help of others to administer their IT systems and services. This special edition of Unleashing IT highlights a new breed of IT caretaker -- Cisco Powered service providers -- and the business advantages and operational efficiencies they …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds