Bezier Curve Generator - VB6

This small project shows how to display a Bezier curve using Visual Basic and the PolyBezier WinAPI / GDI calls.

Screen-shot

The program also shows some interesting usage of drag and drop to arrange the four points of the curve.

Download zipped project file (5k)

Comments

• Bezier Curve Generator - VB6

Posted by Legacy on 07/19/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Jerry Chen

this project does demonstrate bezier curves without API.

• Simple Demonstration of Bezier Curve without using API

Posted by Legacy on 07/17/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Thaha Hussain

Please see

http://www.codetoad.com/vb_bezier.asp

for a demonstration of Bezier Curve without using API.

Regards,

Thaha Hussain

• doesn't work on my picture

Posted by Legacy on 04/10/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: lis

I can't get the GDI call to work on a picture box that i already have in my project.....the one i downloaded compiles and runs but you have to clear before every time you run it....i can't clear as i have things already in my picture box...any ideas anyone?

• Bezier Curve Generator VB 6

Posted by Legacy on 09/14/2000 12:00am

Originally posted by: Matt Reeve

Great, just what I was after.
    Works fine with VB 5 if you remove the 'Retained' key in the project file

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• You may already know about some of the benefits of Bluemix, IBM's open platform for developing and deploying mobile and web applications. Check out this webcast that focuses on building an Android application using the MobileData service, with a walk-through of the real process and workflow used to build and link the MobileData service within your application. Join IBM's subject matter experts as they show you the way to build a base application that will jumpstart you into building your own more complex app …

• Not all enterprise applications are created equal. Sophisticated applications need developer support but other more basic apps do not. With the right tools, everyone is a potential app developer with ideas and a perspective to share. Trends such as low-code development and model driven development are fundamentally changing how and who creates applications. Is your organization ready? Read this report and learn: The seven personas of enterprise app delivery How application ownership is spreading to the …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds