Bezier Curve Generator - VB6

This small project shows how to display a Bezier curve using Visual Basic and the PolyBezier WinAPI / GDI calls.

Screen-shot

The program also shows some interesting usage of drag and drop to arrange the four points of the curve.

Download zipped project file (5k)

Comments

• Bezier Curve Generator - VB6

Posted by Legacy on 07/19/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Jerry Chen

this project does demonstrate bezier curves without API.

• Simple Demonstration of Bezier Curve without using API

Posted by Legacy on 07/17/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Thaha Hussain

Please see

http://www.codetoad.com/vb_bezier.asp

for a demonstration of Bezier Curve without using API.

Regards,

Thaha Hussain

• doesn't work on my picture

Posted by Legacy on 04/10/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: lis

I can't get the GDI call to work on a picture box that i already have in my project.....the one i downloaded compiles and runs but you have to clear before every time you run it....i can't clear as i have things already in my picture box...any ideas anyone?

• Bezier Curve Generator VB 6

Posted by Legacy on 09/14/2000 12:00am

Originally posted by: Matt Reeve

Great, just what I was after.
    Works fine with VB 5 if you remove the 'Retained' key in the project file

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• Learn How A Global Entertainment Company Saw a 448% ROI Every business today uses software to manage systems, deliver products, and empower employees to do their jobs. But software inevitably breaks, and when it does, businesses lose money -- in the form of dissatisfied customers, missed SLAs or lost productivity. PagerDuty, an operations performance platform, solves this problem by helping operations engineers and developers more effectively manage and resolve incidents across a company's global operations. …

• Live Event Date: December 18, 2014 @ 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT The Internet of Things (IoT) incorporates physical devices into business processes using predictive analytics. While it relies heavily on existing Internet technologies, it differs by including physical devices, specialized protocols, physical analytics, and a unique partner network. To capture the real business value of IoT, the industry must move beyond customized projects to general patterns and platforms. Check out this upcoming webcast …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

RSS Feeds