Bezier Curve Generator - VB6

This small project shows how to display a Bezier curve using Visual Basic and the PolyBezier WinAPI / GDI calls.

Screen-shot

The program also shows some interesting usage of drag and drop to arrange the four points of the curve.

Download zipped project file (5k)

Comments

• Bezier Curve Generator - VB6

Posted by Legacy on 07/19/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Jerry Chen

this project does demonstrate bezier curves without API.

• Simple Demonstration of Bezier Curve without using API

Posted by Legacy on 07/17/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Thaha Hussain

Please see

http://www.codetoad.com/vb_bezier.asp

for a demonstration of Bezier Curve without using API.

Regards,

Thaha Hussain

• doesn't work on my picture

Posted by Legacy on 04/10/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: lis

I can't get the GDI call to work on a picture box that i already have in my project.....the one i downloaded compiles and runs but you have to clear before every time you run it....i can't clear as i have things already in my picture box...any ideas anyone?

• Bezier Curve Generator VB 6

Posted by Legacy on 09/14/2000 12:00am

Originally posted by: Matt Reeve

Great, just what I was after.
    Works fine with VB 5 if you remove the 'Retained' key in the project file

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• "Security" is the number one issue holding business leaders back from the cloud. But does the reality match the perception? Keeping data close to home, on premises, makes business and IT leaders feel inherently more secure. But the truth is, cloud solutions can offer companies real, tangible security advantages. Before you assume that on-site is the only way to keep data safe, it's worth taking a comprehensive approach to evaluating risks. Doing so can lead to big benefits.

• Mobile is introducing sweeping changes throughout your workplace. As a senior stakeholder driving mobile initiatives in your organization, you may be lost in a sea of technologies and claims from vendors promising rapid delivery of applications to your employees, customers, and partners. To help explain some of the topics you will need to be aware of, and to separate the must-haves from the nice-to-haves, this reference guide can help you with applying a mobile strategy in the context of application …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds