Bezier Curve Generator - VB6

This small project shows how to display a Bezier curve using Visual Basic and the PolyBezier WinAPI / GDI calls.

Screen-shot

The program also shows some interesting usage of drag and drop to arrange the four points of the curve.

Download zipped project file (5k)

Comments

• Bezier Curve Generator - VB6

Posted by Legacy on 07/19/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Jerry Chen

this project does demonstrate bezier curves without API.

• Simple Demonstration of Bezier Curve without using API

Posted by Legacy on 07/17/2003 12:00am

Originally posted by: Thaha Hussain

Please see

http://www.codetoad.com/vb_bezier.asp

for a demonstration of Bezier Curve without using API.

Regards,

Thaha Hussain

• doesn't work on my picture

Posted by Legacy on 04/10/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: lis

I can't get the GDI call to work on a picture box that i already have in my project.....the one i downloaded compiles and runs but you have to clear before every time you run it....i can't clear as i have things already in my picture box...any ideas anyone?

• Bezier Curve Generator VB 6

Posted by Legacy on 09/14/2000 12:00am

Originally posted by: Matt Reeve

Great, just what I was after.
    Works fine with VB 5 if you remove the 'Retained' key in the project file

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• Java developers know that testing code changes can be a huge pain, and waiting for an application to redeploy after a code fix can take an eternity. Wouldn't it be great if you could see your code changes immediately, fine-tune, debug, explore and deploy code without waiting for ages? In this white paper, find out how that's possible with a Java plugin that drastically changes the way you develop, test and run Java applications. Discover the advantages of this plugin, and the changes you can expect to see …

• Corporate e-Learning technology has a long and diverse pedigree. As far back as the 1980s, companies were adopting computer-based training to supplement traditional classroom activities. More recently, rich web-based applications have added streaming audio and video, real-time collaboration and other new tools to the e-Learning mix. At the same time, the growing availability of informal learning tools--a category that includes everything from web searches to social media posts--are having a major impact on …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds