Send a SMS (Text Message) Via Your Analog Modem

This is a small application to demonstrate a class I have written to send SMS text messages via your PC modem. The class will connect to a TAP centre (I'm using UK vodaphone) and send your text message. The only cost you incur when sending your message is the cost of the call to the TAP centre.

The TAP centre will let you send only around two messages at a time, so you will have to disconnect and reconnect for more messages to be sent.

There are two examples in my code that you can view.

Have fun,
Mikee

Downloads

Comments

• Excellent

Posted by radhikal on 10/31/2006 03:44am

Excellent

• hey wait a minute

Posted by w-d-40 on 02/13/2006 10:46am

isnt that ilegal

• fsd

Posted by kinhnguyen on 05/12/2005 12:43am

fd

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• Mobile is introducing sweeping changes throughout your workplace. As a senior stakeholder driving mobile initiatives in your organization, you may be lost in a sea of technologies and claims from vendors promising rapid delivery of applications to your employees, customers, and partners. To help explain some of the topics you will need to be aware of, and to separate the must-haves from the nice-to-haves, this reference guide can help you with applying a mobile strategy in the context of application …

• In this on-demand webcast, Oracle ACE and Toad Product Architect Bert Scalzo discusses 10 powerful and hidden features in Toad® that help increase your productivity and DB performance. Watch this webcast today.

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds