Tooltips for each ListBox Item

This code sample shows how to display an individual tooltip for each item in a listbox - very useful for when the listitems are longer than the listbox allows.

The code shows how to use the WinApi GetCursorPos , and ScreenToClient API Calls.

Download Zipped Project (3k)

Screen-Shot

Comments

• ToolTips

Posted by Legacy on 06/24/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: DESMOND

i have a question that isn't the tooltips can show in MSChart. i means from the Chart i need it to show the data value when the mouse is point to the particular point.

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• As a development and deployment platform, RHEL offers an efficient, scalable, and robust operating environment with certified security and flexible deployment options in physical and virtualized environments. To assess and quantify the business benefits of RHEL, IDC recently conducted in-depth interviews with IT staff members of 21 companies using RHEL servers. The organizations represent a broad range of industries and have an average of 22,700 employees. RHEL servers accounted for 23% of the servers …

• "Security" is the number one issue holding business leaders back from the cloud. But does the reality match the perception? Keeping data close to home, on premises, makes business and IT leaders feel inherently more secure. But the truth is, cloud solutions can offer companies real, tangible security advantages. Before you assume that on-site is the only way to keep data safe, it's worth taking a comprehensive approach to evaluating risks. Doing so can lead to big benefits.

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds