Tooltips for each ListBox Item

This code sample shows how to display an individual tooltip for each item in a listbox - very useful for when the listitems are longer than the listbox allows.

The code shows how to use the WinApi GetCursorPos , and ScreenToClient API Calls.

Download Zipped Project (3k)

Screen-Shot

Comments

• ToolTips

Posted by Legacy on 06/24/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: DESMOND

i have a question that isn't the tooltips can show in MSChart. i means from the Chart i need it to show the data value when the mouse is point to the particular point.

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• Packaged application development teams frequently operate with limited testing environments due to time and labor constraints. By virtualizing the entire application stack, packaged application development teams can deliver business results faster, at higher quality, and with lower risk.

• Do you know where your data is? Consumer cloud-based file sharing services store your sensitive company data on servers outside of your control, outside of your policy and regulatory guidelines – maybe even outside your country – and not managed by you. The potential for data leakage, security breaches, and harm to your business is enormous. Download this white paper to learn about file sync and share alternatives that allow you to manage and protect your sensitive data while integrating and …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds