Tooltips for each ListBox Item

This code sample shows how to display an individual tooltip for each item in a listbox - very useful for when the listitems are longer than the listbox allows.

The code shows how to use the WinApi GetCursorPos , and ScreenToClient API Calls.

Download Zipped Project (3k)

Screen-Shot

Comments

• ToolTips

Posted by Legacy on 06/24/2002 12:00am

Originally posted by: DESMOND

i have a question that isn't the tooltips can show in MSChart. i means from the Chart i need it to show the data value when the mouse is point to the particular point.

Leave a Comment
  • Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Top White Papers and Webcasts

• Live Event Date: October 29, 2014 @ 11:00 a.m. ET / 8:00 a.m. PT Are you interested in building a cognitive application using the power of IBM Watson? Need a platform that provides speed and ease for rapidly deploying this application? Join Chris Madison, Watson Solution Architect, as he walks through the process of building a Watson powered application on IBM Bluemix. Chris will talk about the new Watson Services just released on IBM bluemix, but more importantly he will do a step by step cognitive …

• On-demand Event Event Date: October 23, 2014 Despite the current "virtualize everything" mentality, there are advantages to utilizing physical hardware for certain tasks. This is especially true for backups. In many cases, it is clearly in an organization's best interest to make use of physical, purpose-built backup appliances rather than relying on virtual backup software (VBA - Virtual Backup Appliances). Join us for this webcast to learn why physical appliances are preferable to virtual backup appliances, …

Most Popular Programming Stories

More for Developers

Latest Developer Headlines

RSS Feeds