You can define up to 10 hotkeys, each bound to specific place in
your code. These bookmarks can be saved and reloaded in
I am using unnamed bookmarks, so they stay valid after insertion or removal of previous lines.
- Select meaningful text and press hotkey to set bookmark
- Make sure that there is no selected text in the line and press the hotkey to go to the bookmark
- Use 'Alt+Num1', 'Alt+Num2',... hotkeys for bookmarks, 'Alt+Num-' - to clear current bookmark, and 'Alt+Num/' for list of bookmarks, if you do not have better idea
- Do not set unnamed bookmarks by using standard SetBookmark function
- Do not remove text with bookmark, redifine this bookmark at first
- Do not forget to save you bookmarks, they are saved only after you press 'Yes' in the list of bookmark dialog
- Call list of bookmarks if you forget the number
Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
v 1.1: A function to display list of all bookmarks was added. Assign 'Alt+Num/' hotkey to ShowQuickBookmarks()
v 1.2: It is now possible to simply clear bookmark instead of resetting it. Assign 'Alt+ Num-' hotkey to ClearCurrentBookmark()
Date Last Updated: March 23, 1999