WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
Here's a class that I wrote that adds scrolling support to any ATL Composite Control.
The following steps are needed to add scrolling...
- Include the ScrollImpl.h file
- Add CScrollImpl to your inheritance tree
- Add the following entry to your Message Map
- Add a message handler for WM_INITDIALOG and add the following line to OnInitDialog...
- Set xScrollPos to the position that you want horizontal scrolling to start and yScrollPos for the position you want vertical scrolling to start.
SetScrollSize( m_hWnd, xScrollPos, yScrollPos );