I don't pretend to be original or smartest and apologize if similar ideas or code were already appeared anywhere.
- Yet another smart pointer class that frees your from using IID_*.
- Seamless error handling, no more tiresome branches over right screen side!
- Easy dynamic creation of ATL-based objects, allows to overcome an unavailability of default constructor like in case p = new CComObject<CMyClass>.
- Windows.x message crackers at CWindowImpl msg map.
- Simple and efficient way to build multiple dispinterface event sinks at single object.
- CComEnum enhanced with bug fixed.
- Automatic handling of critical section lock.
- Many other useful helpers.